Friday, February 5, 2010

OUCH!

While Tyler was playing with his friend Matthew today, he slipped on his stuffed animal, his penguin and somehow managed to hit his head on the corner wall and cut it open. This is what it looked like after I cut the hair away and cleaned up most of the blood.



This is what is looked like after Urgent Care.


He was such a brave little guy while we were at U.C. The nurse practitioner came in and told Tyler what she was going to do. She got the lidocaine, numbed him up and then stapled his poor little head up. He didn't cry at all.
He was so good, Brad bought him a chocolate donut.

I feel really bad for Tyler because I think he just might be an accident waiting to happen just like his mom. When I was three, I jumped off the bench at church and cut my upper lip open. I too needed stitches.
Good luck to our children.

1 comment:

Stef said...

OUCH!! Seriously...poor kid. But I am sure this is the beginning. My son would be freaking out hence the lack of pictures.

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple