Monday, October 25, 2010

Goals # 11, 41, 45

So I am happy to say, I have completed 3 goals from my 101 list.

#11: Go to a temple I have never been to before.
This past week I went to Ohio with Brad as he had a business trip. I was able to go to the Columbus Ohio Temple. It is a small temple but the spirit it just the same. There will be pictures to come of this beautiful building.

#41: Visit 3 states I have never been to before.
We have become bi-weekly travelers. In so doing I have been able to visit: Wyoming, Montana and Ohio. I may have been to Wyoming and Montana before but I do not remember them so I am able to cross this goal off as well. Ohio is beautiful in the fall. I thought Colorado had some pretty colors, nothing compared to Ohio. (pictures coming)

#45: Encourage someone else to start a 101 list.
I don't know if I did much encouraging but my cousin Courtney read my list and felt inspired to write her own. We have some of the same goals so we will be working and encouraging each other. It is nice to have someone to help you along the way. I can't wait to see how she does in her challenge.

So there you have it. I have completed 5 goals in the 1st month. I think that is pretty good. I still have a long way to go but look forward to the challenge.

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple