Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dilemma

I have a slight dilemma. I am on a mission. What mission is that you ask? Fat loss. Yes I did say FAT LOSS! I have created a new blog but I don't think I have the courage to put it out there yet. Why? For many reasons but mostly I am embarrassed because I have let my body go. I realize it didn't happen overnight and it isn't because I sit around and eat all day, I know that I have 2 children who helped my body become the way it is, but I can't blame this on them, I am responsible. I can't believe I have let myself get so fat and if I publicly announce this then everyone knows. So what to do what to do?
Let me know what you think. Should I post this new blog or leave it for my own knowledge and accountability?

2 comments:

Laney said...

If you're totally uncomfortable sharing everything, then I'd say keep that stuff at home for your benefit and then share your goals out here with us that you want some extra accountability with, but aren't embarrassed by. It makes a difference having some outside help! You can do it - I know how determined you can be ;)

Blaine and Marylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple