Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tyler's cell phone



Tyler loves to talk on his "cell phone". Anything he can find becomes his cell phone. Right now it is baby finger nail clippers. It is his "flip phone". He wanders around the house talking to people. He says he just talked with grandma and grandpa. When you ask how they are doing he says they are coming to visit.

One night he was having bad dreams and came and got in bed with us. When I finally took him back to his bed he sat up and said, you gave away my cell phone. Earlier that night we had gone through his toys to give to DI.

He sometimes says the funniest things. He repeats whatever you say. I was talking to Brad and told him to be patient. Tyler put his hand on my shoulder and said "you need to be patient". The way he says it is so funny. He is a funny kid. He just informed me he is a boy and daddy is a boy and I am a girl. I am glad he finally knows the difference.

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple