Friday, April 17, 2009

SPRING Wonderland

Who can brag that they get snow the end of April?????
WE CAN!!!
We are in another
WINTER STORM WARNING.
It hasn't been to bad today. The roads are clear so there
isn't much to complain about.



This is our back yard during the storm

Who gets to build a SNOWMAN in April?
This is our first snowman, I think we did a great job!

Snow Fight

Watch out dad

We are suppose to get more snow tonight. I hope it isn't too bad because
Sister Julie Beck
,
General Relief Society President of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
is speaking tonight at our Stake Center.
I am really EXCITED!

3 comments:

Just K said...

I can't believe it's snowing! My sis in law lives in Fort Collins. I was talking to her this morning and then she said she needed to get to the store to buy a gallon of milk because they were getting three feet this afternoon. Crazy! Love the snowman, I think I have snow envy.

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun, I wish we had a backyard :( But the snow in April has gotta stop now.

sheralyn said...

Snow is better than the 95 degree weather we're having! Looks like you're enjoying yourselves :) Miss you guys!

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple