Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tyler's 1st tooth

A couple of weeks ago I took the kids to the dentist for their 6 month check up. I was completely shocked when they told me Tyler had 2 lose teeth. He had been telling me they were lose but I never saw them move.

Monday night Tyler's 1st tooth came out. He came in from brushing his teeth with a mouth full of blood. I couldn't believe he had pulled his tooth out on his own. He was so excited. So we rinsed his mouth until it quit bleeding.

Katie was so disappointed that she hadn't lost a tooth. She was really sad.

We told Tyler to put his tooth under his pillow so the tooth fairy could come. Luckily he put it in a plastic bag because it is the tiniest tooth I have ever seen. So we took his tooth, put money in his bag and went about our business. This morning when Tyler woke up, he was the saddest boy in the world. He didn't want money, he wanted his tooth. So when he got home from school, he went straight to his room and was so happy because his tooth was back, along with the money. He thinks he is so big now.


Tyler has already lost his tooth. We can't find it anywhere. With it being so small, I don't know if we will ever find it. He was hoping the tooth fairy would put it back under his pillow. He kept checking every couple of hours. Sad boy.

1 comment:

Lempskies said...

How sad he can't find it. But, what perfect timing... now he can sing "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth".

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple