Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School

I can't believe it is time for school to start already.  This summer has flown by and I did not do a good job of documenting it.  We went to Arizona and visited family and friends, we played at the park most weeks, we did service, we had friends over, we had a 4th of July party, went swimming, played in the sprinklers a lot, had craft and library days.  It was a busy summer.

August 15th school started.  I wish they would wait to start school after Labor Day.  It just seems to make more sense to me.

Tyler is in the 1st grade this year and he has a FAN-TAS-TIC teacher this year.  I am so excited for him.  Not only is he in school all day but he likes it.  So far his favorite part of the day is recess and lunch.  Who can argue with that.  I am excited to go and help in his class room and watch him experience life and learn and grow.

this is one of Tyler's friends from last year in kindergarten.  I was excited to see they were in the same class.

Not to forget about Katie, she will be starting school soon as well.  She will be going to joy school.  I am really excited for her because she loves school and I will have the opportunity to teach her on some days.

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple