Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween 2012 has come and gone.  The weather was perfect for this time of year.  Light hoodie and that was it.  The kids didn't freeze and had a great time.  Tyler told me Halloween is the best holiday because you get to dress up and get treats.  He is definitely my little sweet tooth.

They had so much fun!  Katie even got a little tired.
Look at that "cheese"
One happy girl in her halloween pj's
I got my candy.


We have such great neighbors!  "Buzz light year" is our back yard neighbor.  Him and Tyler would play all day if we would let them.  They are such sweet boys until they get together.  Once they are together they become the most mischievous boys ever.
I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple