Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun Together

Isn't a child's smile so contagious. I think it is. When I look at this picture and I see how happy Tyler and Katie are it makes me smile.
This was a regular activity for Tyler and Katie this summer. The weather has been great and they have played outside a lot. Tyler loves to push Katie around although it concerns me because he would push her into the rocks or the back gate. I am thankful nothing has been broken so far just a bunch of bruises and scabs. All in all I think they have had a lot of fun. I am glad they are learning to play well together because sometimes they fight and tease each other way to much and then the yelling or tears that come from them is UNBEARABLE.

Where does she come up with that look on her face?

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple