Monday, August 23, 2010

Woodland Park Dinosaur Museum

Tyler is a huge fan of dinosaurs. T-Rex is his favorite. You can ask him the name of a dinosaur and he can tell you what it is. I think that is a skill in and of itself.
I decided to take the kids to the Dinosaur Museum in Woodland Park. We had never been before so we started out on our adventure.
Needless to say, we were very disappointed. Luckily I didn't have to pay for Tyler and Katie, just myself but we literally spent less than 30 minutes there and we saw the entire museum. Tyler was not impressed at all.
But the good part was we went to the Donut Mill and bought some donuts which is Tyler's favorite.

Katie was so interested in the dinosaurs as you can see from the above pictures. She really enjoyed herself in the water. I guess it wasn't a wasted trip after all and we got to spend the day together and that is what is most important.

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple