Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cute Kiddos

So needless to say, I have the cutest kids in the world, and if you don't believe me just ask me. I posted these on my photography blog but I needed to post them here as well. I took these pictures of Tyler and Katie for their 2 year and 5 year pictures. My kids are getting so big I can't believe how much they have grown.
They are happy, healthy and so rambunctious. I love being their mom. They keep me on my toes and never cease to amaze me.
They continue to smile and shine everyday!
I love you Tyler and Katie!!




How can you not smile when you look at them.

2 comments:

Stef said...

They are so cute! Seriously!!

Jen said...

Yes, I would have to agree. Cutest ever! :) Love the pics ... and the smiles - makes me smile! Miss you guys; hope all is going well!!

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple