Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas came a little early

Christmas came a few days early this early thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Bastian. They came for Brad's graduation so we opened some presents early. Tyler got a Smart-Cycle. Ever since he opened the present he has wanted to play with it. He finally got his wish today. As Brad was putting it together these are some of the questions Tyler was asking:
Where's my MOTORBICYCLE? A motor cycle has always been called a motorbicyle by tyler. its his new invention
Are those my pedals?
What are these?
Is this pedal for my bike?
Is this going to make loud noises?
Is this a....I don't know what these are?
Is it a key?
What are those?
Does it go right here?

Brad's response....
I don't know. Don't touch those. Can you help mom.
I don't know. I don't know.
Tyler
no.
and it continues on.

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple