Wednesday, February 18, 2009

COLORADO

So we are finally here in COLORADO. I can honestly say I am home sick for Arizona but I know it will get better. We are almost completely unpacked with the exception of our office and pictures for the walls. Not quite sure where to hang stuff just yet.
For those of you who have great rooms, where do you put everything??? Not sure where to put the piano in relation to the couch, fireplace, entertainment center and chair, oh yea and the cedar chest. If anyone has any suggestions please share them with me.
We will soon post pictures just haven't gotten around to taking any yet.
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped us move. We really appreciate all you have done to help us out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Carley Jo said...

I'm glad that you've gotten all moved, but I miss you like crazy!

Marni said...

I am so glad that you have gotten all moved in! Except for the decorating, and that does take some time. Post some pictures of your house and furniture and then I'm sure you will get lots of advice! :) I think the funnest part of moving is the decorating...paint, curtains, throw pillows, furniture, and decor! Love it!! It makes me want to move again! Maybe we will join you in Colorado!

The Newmans said...

hey! I found your blog through alexis! I'm glad to see you guys made it to Colorado. I'm so glad you got to visit the NICU again before you left! It was good to see you guys!

~Tammy~ said...

Hope you guys are absolutely loving it up there...Where exactly are you at?? I wish I could move just so that I HAVE to get another house...I will prolly never leave my house...or AZ...I love it...but I love decorating and just the newness of moving! How fun!

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple