Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SO SAD!

I am so very very sad! My new lens that I just bought, I broke it today. We went to the zoo and I wanted to change lens so I took this one off, put it on the stroller, changed my lens and Katie kicked where I had put my lens and this is the result. It you ever wanted to see what the inside looks like here is your opportunity. After that we came home because I was too sad to continue on. Luckily it is under warranty. I am not sure if this is covered but I am keeping my fingers crossed because I don't want to buy a new one. I should know in the next few days if they can fix it or if they will replace it or if I have to buy a new one.


5 comments:

Juliana said...

Oh man--that stinks! Sorry you couldn't even enjoy the zoo after that! I don't think I would be able to either! Even if it's the coolest zoo ever! Ü

Kristin said...

Ouch! It is kind of cool to se inside of it though.

Carley Jo said...

how sad! my fingers are crossed too!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

OH I am so sorry. STINKY!!!! I hope they can fix it!

~Tammy~ said...

OMG! That's horrible!! Hope it's fixable under the warranty!!

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple