Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Katie's 4th Birthday

Happy birthday to my sweet baby girl Katie!
She was born weighing a mere 1 lb 7.9 oz and 13" long.  She spent 100 days in the hospital and came home a healthy baby girl, on oxygen.
My sweet friend Grace who is an amazing scrapbooker, scrap booked this page for me.  It is the story of Katie's birth.  It just so happened it was featured in Creating Keepsakes Magazine for the March/April 2012 issue.  I love this page.  Thank you so much Grace!

4 years later, we have this cutie pie. She is full of sass and sweetness.  She has a tender heart and loves to play with her brother and constantly gives compliments.
We were able to celebrate her birthday on her actual birthday.  We invited a few friends of her to come over for a tutu party.  I, with the help of my friend Brittney, made tutu's for all the little girls. 
We started the party with pizza since it was lunch time and then moved on to more interesting activities such as:  pinning the bows on Katie's hair, painting our finger nails and making bracelets.  Even Brad got in on the fun.  We passed out the magic wands and rings and they were very cute little princesses.
Katie was so excited to open her presents, blow out the candles on her cake, eat the cake and have a great time with her friends.  

 One of Katie's favorite books is Pete the Cat, I love my white shoes.  Online is a narration of the book with music and all.  We played it several times so the girls could jump around and dance.  They absolutely loved it!  It has a very catchy beat.

Happy birthday to our sweet Katie Beth.  May there be many more celebrations to come.  I can't wait to see you grow up and have your own personality and become your own person.
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple