Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Mom Challenge

I have been feeling I need to communicate better with my children.  They are growing up so fast and I feel I am missing out on some things in my life because I put other things 1st.  I found this on pinterest (what would we do without pinterest).  I am committed to this challenge.  I know it won't be easy but things worth doing aren't always easy.  
The 1st weekly challenge is to:
Eat dinner with kids at least 3 times this week.
I know this will be easy for us because we eat dinner together every (almost) every night.  What I need to concentrate on more is talking with them.  Having them share what happened during the day.  Their happies and sads.  (I got that from 71 toes).
This challenge is found at:  liveafabulesslife.blogspot.com

I can't wait to see how our relationship grows.  I think this is going to be awesome!

I want to be a good mom!  That is my number 2 goal in life.  My number 1 goal in life is to be the best wife I possibly can and support my husband.  He takes really good care of us.  He is amazing!  I wish everyone could have what I have been so amazingly blessed with. 
 Brad is awesome!!!!
And realllllly goooood looooooking! :)

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple