Friday, July 27, 2012

My dad

I am here in Arizona right now.  My dad just had his knee replaced.  He hasn't been doing so great.  He is in a lot of pain, he gets dizzy.  I feel really bad for him.  I admit, his scar looks a lot worse than my left knee does.  It is really hard to watch your parents grow old.  I am not enjoying this at all.  As a child, you always think your parents will life forever but as you start to grow up you realize it just isn't going to happen.  I am so glad I am here to help.  This morning when I got up, he knee was really swelled and hot to the touch.  It was a little alarming and we thought we might need to take him to the emergency room but I think he is okay, it is normal.  Right now the nurse and PT are here.
I have felt bad about having to leave my kids alone.  Brad isn't able to watch them because he is working and I have been in Tucson at the hospital.  I was lucky enough to be able to spend a little time with Tyler on his birthday.  My big boy turned 7 on Tuesday.  I will have to post his answers to the many questions I will ask him.

No comments:

Mesa Arizona Temple

Mesa Arizona Temple